Share this articleFeatured in This Article
Register now for the TWS 2020 Annual Conference
Don’t miss The Wildlife Society’s 2020 Annual Conference: A Five-Day Virtual Conference Experience from September 28 to October 2!
All TWS members can register now for just $100 — a savings of $200 off the nonmember rate. Just click the button below to sign into the Your Membership portal and navigate to the Conference tab!
Early registration is open now through Aug. 15. After Aug. 15, the members rate will increase to $125.
This year’s virtual conference is breaking down barriers, creating a more accessible opportunity for everyone and providing attendees the same robust educational program with added benefits.
Attendees can expect:
- Individualized discussion boards and live video chat opportunities for engagement with presenters.
- Hundreds of on-demand video presentations through symposia and contributed paper sessions.
- Poster sessions and on-demand access to the interactive digital poster gallery.
- Opening plenary featuring John Bohannon (Biologist, Science Journalist and Director of Science at Primer), Gabriela Chavarria (Chief Curator and Vice President of the Science Division, Denver Museum of Nature & Science) and Alan Wentz (2019 Aldo Leopold Memorial Award Recipient).
- Live panel discussions covering important contemporary issues in the profession.
- 12 virtual workshops and trainings conducted via video conference.
- Conference-wide discussion boards for networking and engagement. In addition to unique discussion boards for each session and event, there will also be a conference-wide feed for general social interactions and posts, and another will aggregate posts from all educational sessions so you can follow along with the most popular topical discussions.
- Virtual exhibit hall with dozens of booths. Booths will include information about the sponsors and exhibitors, contact information, a live video chat feature for drop-in meetings and more. There will also be designated, scheduled exhibitor hours to facilitate live interaction.
- Networking opportunities through Working Group meetings, networking lounges, associated receptions and other events and activities.
- Student Activities, including student presentation awards, resume review, career planning educational sessions and networking opportunities.
- Full access to the virtual conference platform for six months following the conference
The platform is mobile responsive, so you’ll be able to participate in the virtual conference from your laptop, smartphone or tablet anywhere with an internet connection! And of course, with no hotel or travel expenses, you’ll save even more on top of the already low member registration rate!
Be sure to check out our complete educational and training program at twsconference.org, as well as news, updates and other details about the conference.
We hope to see you from the comfort of your home or office this fall!