Share this articleFeatured in This Article
Conference 2017: Logo contest kick-off
The Wildlife Society is seeking design submissions for the 2017 Annual Conference Logo Contest. The logo is an important characteristic of the conference, which will be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and will be used frequently in the marketing and advertisement of the event. It will be displayed through multiple communication channels, such as wildlife.org, our conference website and the eWildlifer, as well as on conference t-shirts, banners and more.
The winner of the contest will be awarded $500 and will be recognized on wildlife.org, the conference website and program guide.
Entries will be judged based on visual appeal of featured wildlife species, total aesthetic appeal, and adherence to the design requirements listed below. Designers/artists of the top entries may be asked to make adjustments before a final winner is selected. All entries will become the property of The Wildlife Society.
- 2-3 graphic elements
- 2-4 colors (with a tie to the conference location)
- Include the name of the city (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Include the organization’s name (The Wildlife Society)
- Include the year (2017)
- Include wildlife native to New Mexico
- Features must be clear (even on something as small as a ¾” lapel pen)
- Artist must hold exclusive rights to the entire artwork (individual elements of the artwork must not be copyrighted by any other individual, company or organization)
Designs must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in .jpg format along with your full name, full address and phone number by May 12, 2016. Contact email@example.com with questions.