Biological Diversity Working Group
|WG Home||About||Membership||Meetings||Webinars||Travel Grants||Contact|
The Biological Diversity Working Group of The Wildlife Society provides an opportunity for TWS members to exchange research and management information relative to the conservation of biological diversity, and to contribute to the development of policies and programs that promote the conservation of biological diversity.
The Working Group works with other natural resource professionals and TWS Working Groups to achieve desired goals.
The Working Group encompasses all aspects of biological diversity conservation, including ecosystem, wildlife, and habitat management; landscape ecology; regional planning; sustainable development or use of natural resources; and protection of threatened and endangered species.
- Monthly online board meetings on the 2nd Friday of each month – members are invited to attend
- Maintain a Facebook page
- Hold webinars quarterly
- Communicate news to the membership in quarterly newsletter
- Provide travel grants for Students to the TWS Annual Conference
- Please go to the ‘Travel Grants’ tab for more information.
- Organize a symposium at the 2020 annual conference