Celebrating Over 25 Years as a Working Group
- Enhance understanding within the profession and various stakeholder groups of the need for responsible wildlife damage management activities.
- Facilitate information transfer to wildlife management professionals and various publics.
- Serve as a professional catalyst, clearinghouse, and conduit for wildlife damage management information.
- Assist TWS Council and resource management agencies with wildlife damage management policy formulation, analysis, and decision making.
- Promote development of new technologies and maintenance of existing cost-effective management tools.
Become a Member
Membership is available to all current TWS members. You may join our Working Group by logging in to your TWS account.