|WG Home||About||Travel Grants||Membership||Meetings||News||Contact|
Welcome to the Wildlife Damage Management Working Group
Celebrating Over 25 Years as a Working Group
The mission of the Wildlife Damage Management Working Group of The Wildlife Society is to promote better understanding of the challenges of managing human-wildlife conflicts and to provide a forum for TWS members to advance their skills and knowledge of wildlife damage management practices.
- Enhance understanding within the profession and various stakeholder groups of the need for responsible wildlife damage management activities.
- Facilitate information transfer to wildlife management professionals and various publics.
- Serve as a professional catalyst, clearinghouse, and conduit for wildlife damage management information.
- Assist TWS Council and resource management agencies with wildlife damage management policy formulation, analysis, and decision making.
- Promote development of new technologies and maintenance of existing cost-effective management tools.