Featured in the January issue (vol. 80.1) of The Journal of Wildlife Management are:
- Ferruginous Hawks and Artificial Platforms
- Harvest Indices and Population Trends for Cougars
- Northern Bobwhite and Woody Cover
The new Wildlife Monograph (vol.193) provides an in-depth look at Phylogeography of Bobwhite Quails.
Featured in the December issue (vo. 39.4) of the Wildlife Society Bulletin are:
- Do Capture and Survey Methods Influence Whether Marked Animals are Representative of Unmarked Animals?
- Characterizing Wolf-human Conflicts in Wisconsin
- Efficacy of Scent Detection Dogs for Locating Bat Roosts in Trees and Snags
Subscribers may view the issue by logging into the TWS website or through the TWS member login in the Wiley Online Library.
Individual subscriptions are only available to TWS members.
Annual subscription rates for JWM and the Monograph are $60 for online and print access, $40 for online only. WSB is $35 per year.
Not a subscriber? It’s easy to add a subscription to you membership.
Log in to SUBSCRIBE NOW.