CMPS: Student Travel Grant
|Home||Who We Are||Membership||Annual CMPS Meeting||Newsletters||Contact|
Student Travel Grant
The deadline for the 2018 Wayne Sandfort Student Travel Grant is September 1, 2018.
The Central Mountains and Plains Section (CMPS) of The Wildlife Society (TWS) announces the availability of travel grants for students who plan to attend TWS’ 2018 Annual Conference in Cleveland, Ohio. Travel grants of up to $500 each will be awarded to a limited number of Student Chapters of TWS to assist with expenses incurred while attending the Annual Conference. Students may apply through their college or university Student Chapter of TWS or individually to CMPS. Applications must be submitted electronically by September 1, 2018 to CMPS President, Andrea Orabona (Andrea.Orabona@wyo.gov).
Preference will be given to the following (but all applications will be considered):
- Current undergraduate students.
- Students who are currently or who have recently been involved in activities of TWS, CMPS, or a local TWS Chapter.
- Group applications of three or more individuals.
- Students who have pursued additional sources of funding.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a member of the State or Student Chapter.
- Be a member of the Central Mountains and Plains Section.
- Be a member of The Wildlife Society.
- Be a recent Baccalaureate graduate or enrolled at least half time in a program leading to a degree in wildlife biology or a closely related field at a college or university within the geographic boundary of CMPS.
Who was Wayne Sandfort?