|Home||About||Join||Meetings/Trainings||Newsletter||Awards & Grants||Contact|
Welcome to the Wisconsin Chapter of The Wildlife Society
The Wisconsin Chapter of The Wildlife Society (WCTWS), founded in 1972, is a scientific and educational organization composed of over 200 wildlife professionals, students, and retirees who are interested in the conservation of Wisconsin’s wildlife resources.
The Wildlife Society’s Mission: The mission of The Wildlife Society is to enhance the ability of wildlife professionals to conserve biological diversity, sustain wildlife populations, and responsibly manage wildlife resources for the benefit of society. We encourage professional growth through certification, publications, conferences and working groups.
- Call for applications for the WCTWS’s 2017 travel grants to attend The Wildlife Society’s Annual Conference in Albuquerque, NM September 23-27, 2017. Deadline to apply is June 18, 2017. Click here to learn more.
- Mark your calendars! The 78th Midwest Fish & Wildlife Conference will be held January 28-31, 2018 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Call for Symposia Proposals for the 78th Midwest Fish and Wildlife Conference. Submission deadline: July 17. For more information about the Midwest, please visit: http://midwestfw.org/index.
- The Wisconsin Chapters of The Wildlife Society and the American Fisheries Society held a joint winter meeting, February 28-March 2, 2017 in Milwaukee, WI. Click here to read the summary and to view the program with abstracts.
- New Intelligent Tinkering: 2017 Spring | Newsletter Info
- Reminder: Don’t forget to renew your WCTWS Membership!
Wisconsin Chapter of TWS
PO Box 433
Holmen, WI 54636
For problems, questions, or comments about the WCTWS website,
please contact Jamie Nack (email@example.com).