Welcome to the Pennsylvania Chapter of The Wildlife Society!
Our mission is to represent and serve the community of wildlife professionals in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Chartered in 1977, PA TWS exists to serve our devoted network of scientists, managers, educators, technicians, planners, and others who work actively to study, manage, and conserve wildlife and habitats of Pennsylvania.
PA TWS Objectives
(1) to develop and promote sound stewardship of wildlife resources and of the environments upon which wildlife and humans depend
(2) to undertake an active role in preventing human-induced environmental degradation
(3) to increase awareness and appreciation of wildlife values
(4) to seek the highest standards in all activities of the wildlife profession
(5) to serve the specialized needs of Pennsylvania in wildlife resource management
Our parent organization, The Wildlife Society (TWS), was founded in 1937 and is an international non-profit scientific and educational association dedicated to excellence in wildlife stewardship through science and education.
Our current newsletter: Spring 2018 Newsletter
Download the PATWS 2018 membership form.
Wildlife Gallery – Submit your wildlife photos.
PA TWS on Twitter
PA TWS on Facebook.