Share this articleFeatured in This Article
Design The Wildlife Society’s next conference logo!
The Wildlife Society is seeking design submissions for the 2021 Annual Conference Logo Contest. The logo is an important part of the conference, which will be held in Baltimore, Maryland, and will be used frequently in the marketing and advertisement of the event. It will be displayed through multiple communication channels, such as wildlife.org, twsconference.org and the eWildlifer, as well as on conference t-shirts, banners and more.
The winner of the contest will be awarded $200 and will be recognized through an article on our website.
Entries will be judged based on visual appeal of featured wildlife species, total aesthetic appeal, and adherence to the design requirements listed below. Designers/artists of the top entries may be asked to make adjustments before a final winner is selected. All entries will become the property of The Wildlife Society.
- 2-3 graphic elements
- 2-4 colors (with a tie to the conference location)
- Include the name of the city (Baltimore)
- Include the organization’s name (The Wildlife Society)
- Include the year (2021)
- Include wildlife native to Maryland
- Features must be clear
- Artist must hold exclusive rights to the entire artwork (individual elements of the artwork must not be copyrighted by any other individual, company or organization)
The deadline for the contest is July 15, 2020. Please submit designs and/or questions to email@example.com as a vector file along with your full name and phone number.
[table id=SMtag /]