JOIN & RENEW
Your membership in the Wildlife Diseases Working Group can only be obtained by joining and renewing your annual TWS Membership each year. At the time that you join simply indicate that you want to be a member of this working group on the TWS application. Membership dues are $5.
With your membership you will receive our quarterly newsletter to keep up-to-date with our group business and the most current disease issues. Your membership also provides an opportunity to work closely with other wildlife disease professionals.
Our quarterly newsletter, The Vector, is sent to all current members of the Working Group. It contains several recurring columns that include:
- Featured Wildlife Disease
- Current Wildlife Disease Issues
- Featured Wildlife Disease Organizations
- Student Wildlife Disease Research
- Updates of Ongoing Wildlife Disease Projects and Research
- Updates from the Working Group Chair
- Upcoming Meetings, Dates, and Deadlines
- Quarterly Summaries of Research Published
Become a member
Membership is available to all current TWS members. You may join our Working Group by logging in to your TWS account.