We are excited to announce that our 2023 meeting is planned for an in-person event at Cragun’s Resort in Brainerd, MN. There will be many opportunities to learn and reconnect with colleagues after three long years apart, and we look forward to seeing you all again in person!
Registration Form (PDF or Word) – Please register by Feb. 14. If you are unable to register by this date, we will be having same-day registration.
All-Member Business Meeting/Treasurer Report Agenda
Plenary Speaker Abstracts and Presentations
Oral Presentation Abstracts and Presentations
Poster Presentation Abstracts
Non-lead Ammunition – Copper Roundtable
Annual Meeting Program/Agenda
Plenary Speaker Abstracts
Oral Speaker Abstracts
- Mike North. MNDNR. Exploring Detectability of Woodpecker Nests
- Mike North. MNDNR. Characteristics of Woodpecker Nest Trees in Minnesota
- Mike North. MNDNR. Dispersion of Black-backed Woodpecker Nests Around an Apparent Communal Feeding Area
- Reid Siebers. NRRI. Minnesota National Forest Breeding Bird Monitoring Program
- Kara Snow et al. NRRI. Nestling ….Nestling Condition and Post-Fledging Survival and Dispersal in Boreal Chickadees
- Brett Howland et al. NRRI. Golden-winged Warbler breeding ecology and habitat use
- Josh Bednar et al. NRRI. Chippewa NF Hunter Walking Trail Habitat Improvement Project Abstract
- Faith James et al. UMD. Evaluating prairie restoration success through small mammal community analysis
- Faith James et al. UMD. You are what you eat Exploring the interplay between squirrel foraging dynamics and plastic pollution
- Danny Nguyen. et al. Concordia-MHD. The Prevalence of Microplastics in North Dakota Waterfowl
- Kimberly C. Shelton et al. BSU. Abundance and Occupancy of Snowshoe Hare Predators on the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe Reservation
Thank you to our sponsors.
Click here for a list of past meetings.
Click here for a list of our partners.