We welcome you to join the Minnesota Chapter of The Wildlife Society. There is a role in the Chapter for the wildlife biologist, manager, technician, conservation officer, educator, naturalist, and any individual concerned about the welfare and future of Minnesota’s wildlife resources. Voting membership in the Chapter is available to all paid regular, retired, lifetime, and student members. Membership is good for one year from the date of purchase. Governing board members must be current members of the Minnesota Chapter and The Wildlife Society (main, international organization).
Join via PayPal
Join by Email
Fill out the application (PDF) to join The Minnesota Chapter of The Wildlife Society.
Email your application to Bill Severud, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Chapter will then send you an invoice through their PayPal account.
Join Online via The Wildlife Society HQ < Preferred Method!
- Click on the link above.
- Click on the “Become a TWS Member Today!” button.
- Please fill out the form and submit.
- Select TWS Membership type.
- Scroll down and find Chapters and click on the + next to “Add Chapters”.
- Scroll through the States and select Minnesota.
If you are already a member of the main, international organization of The Wildlife Society or would like to join the easiest way to join or renew your membership in the Minnesota Chapter is to visit https://wildlife.org/join. Here you can manage all your TWS memberships and multiple payment options are available.
|Membership Dues||2020 Dues|
• Close association with a group dedicated to the wise use of our State’s wildlife resources. Members come from universities, colleges, high schools, environmental consulting firms, state and federal agencies, private organizations, and businesses.
• Participation in the Annual Conference, where timely resource topics are explored.
• Participation in the Summer Workshops, which permit field exploration of selected wildlife topics and management activities.
• The quarterly Newsletter, containing reports on items of interest to wildlife professionals in Minnesota.
• The opportunity to influence state and federal policy through an organization capable of providing a unified professional opinion on Minnesota’s wildlife and natural resource issues.
• Membership in the MN TWS Google Group used for communication among chapter members.
Membership activities continue to be a priority for our Chapter. In addition to increasing our own membership, we encourage our members to become members of the The Wildlife Society and North Central Section Chapters. For additional Minnesota Chapter membership information contact Jess Piispanen.