Welcome to the Student Development Working Group
The working group facilitates networking between students and experienced TWS members by hosting meetings, workshops, poster sessions, mentoring events and a student chapter leaders’ breakfast. The working group also selects the recipient of The Wildlife Society’s Student Chapter Advisor of the Year Award.
SDWG Duties and Functions:
- The Student-Research-in-Progress poster session at the TWS Annual Conference
- The Student Chapter Leader’s Lunch at the TWS Annual Conference
- Student Mentoring at the TWS Annual Conference
- Judging the student posters and presentations at the TWS Annual Conference
- Selecting the Student Chapter Advisor of the Year
Become a Member
All student members of The Wildlife Society are automatically members of the Student Development Working Group at no additional charge. We welcome membership to any other TWS members interested in supporting students.