Membership within the Student Development Working Group is available to all current TWS Parent Society members. You may join our Working Group by logging in to Your Membership. It only costs $5 per year to join!*
*Update: As of July 1, 2016, all TWS student members receive free membership in the Student Development Working Group and receive a special edition of The eWildlifer.
Membership within the Student Development Working Group includes numerous benefits, such as the opportunity to:
- Network with other student members through Google Groups
- Receive first-hand advice on how to transition from students to early career professionals within The Wildlife Society and the wildlife profession
- Apply for travel grants to attend the TWS Annual Conference and other TWS-related meetings
- Receive a weekly student version of the eWildlifer with information geared towards students (academic and career advice, job/volunteer opportunities, etc.)
- Showcase your recent accomplishments, research results and leadership activities (along with other students) to wildlife professionals in a wildlife.org TWS Student Spotlight article