Join Today! Be a part of a group of students and professionals interested in wildlife biology in Northern California.
Professional Membership – $10
Student Membership – Free
- Memberships term is one year
- Membership dues are based on the date a person joins
- Membership dues are owed the following year on the the date a person joined
Benefits of membership
- First opportunity and reduced entrance fees for professional development, social, and other local environmental events
- Chapter emails about coming events and Chapter related info
- Connections to like-minded wildlife conscious individuals and opportunities to get involved
- Benefit local wildlife through our scholarships, donations, outreach, and support of other wildlife organizations!
Become a member
There are several ways to join the Sacramento-Shasta Chapter including:
- Join by mail by printing off, filling out, and mailing a membership application (address in application link above)
- When you join The Wildlife Society you can also choose to join the Chapter
- When you join The Western Section of The Wildlife Society you can also choose to join the Chapter
- When attending Chapter events you can join
Students – please select “pay by check” and register your FREE membership by using an email address that ends in “.edu.” Students must also be enrolled during the current school year seeking membership at a university or college within the counties of our chapter area. Lastly, students must show their campus ID card when attending a Chapter-sponsored event.
Sacramento-Shasta Chapter Membership Area
The following counties fall within the Sacramento-Shasta Chapter boundaries: Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Lassen, Modoc, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tuolumne, Yolo, and Yuba
Mailing Address: 1017 L Street PMB 245 Sacramento, CA 95814