|Home||About Us||Membership||Annual Meeting||Resources|
Join and Renew
RENEW OR BECOME A NEW NUTRITIONAL ECOLOGY WORKING GROUP MEMBER TODAY!
Regular dues: $5.00
The charter for the Nutritional Ecology Working Group requires that any member of the Nutritional Ecology Working Group be a member in good standing of The Wildlife Society. Please renew or join the Nutritional Ecology Working Group via the links below:
BENEFITS TO BEING A NUTRITIONAL ECOLOGY WORKING GROUP MEMBER
- Large network of wildlife professionals
- Platform for presenting research and work projects at symposiums during the TWS Annual Conference
- Keep informed on current issues and research in nutritional ecology
- Opportunity for professional development during workshops
BENEFITS TO BEING A TWS MEMBER (as a professional or a student)
- International Network of Expert Wildlife Professionals
- National Government Affairs Program for Advocacy
- Certification and Professional Development Program
- Annual Conference and Meetings
- TWS Publications
VALUABLE AS WELL (you may join through TWS)
Sections are the regional networks of The Wildlife Society in North America and encompass several states or provinces. Sections bring a regional perspective to wildlife conservation issues and enable members to be active in professional affairs in a regional context. Sections promote cooperative efforts and the exchange of information among wildlife professionals and The Wildlife Society’s chapters in a broad geographic area.
Working groups are forums for members with common professional interests to network, exchange information and promote science based decision making and management of wildlife and its habitats. Working groups publish newsletters, hold meetings, conduct policy analysis, and organize technical symposia and workshops.
All of The Wildlife Society’s working groups can be found here.