Most of us are aware of “Black Friday” and, more recently, “Cyber Monday” where we’re encouraged to gift shop for the holidays.
Giving Tuesday is a global day dedicated to inspiring people to give back.
So today, TWS is asking our members to:
- Give to Keep science-based wildlife management and conservation thriving to ensure sustainable wildlife populations.
- Give to Keep the next generation of wildlife professionals engaged and learning through education and networking opportunities.
- Give to Keep the general public better informed about science-based wildlife management and conservation.
- Give to Keep The Wildlife Society financially strong, with the resources to improve member benefits critical to the ongoing professional development of our members.
Please consider including TWS in your philanthropic plans to help us reach our goals of:
- 100 members joining The 1,000 with a donation of $100-$1,000, joining more than 250 members who have already stepped forward to “Lead by Example” in support of TWS.
- 100 members donating $25 in support of TWS programs.
If you and 199 other members make the commitment to “Give to Keep” tomorrow, the impact on your Society’s ability to “Keep” moving important Strategic Plan initiatives forward will be profound.
Will you be one of our “Give to Keep” heroes? If you will, please make your donation today.
I want to join The 1,000 now!
I want to make a $25 donation now!