Share this articleFeatured in This Article
Logo Contest: Leave your mark on TWS’ 25th Annual Conference!
The Wildlife Society is seeking design submissions for the 2018 Annual Conference Logo Contest. The logo is an important characteristic of the conference, which will be held in Cleveland, Ohio, and will be used frequently in the marketing and advertisement of the event. It will be displayed through multiple communication channels, such as wildlife.org, our conference website and the eWildlifer, as well as on conference t-shirts, banners and more.
The winner of the contest will be awarded $200 and will be recognized on wildlife.org.
Entries will be judged based on visual appeal of featured wildlife species, total aesthetic appeal, and adherence to the design requirements listed below. Designers/artists of the top entries may be asked to make adjustments before a final winner is selected. All entries will become the property of The Wildlife Society.
- 2-3 graphic elements
- 2-4 colors (with a tie to the conference location)
- Include the name of the city (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Include the organization’s name (The Wildlife Society)
- Include the year (2018)
- Include wildlife native to Ohio
- Features must be clear
- Artist must hold exclusive rights to the entire artwork (individual elements of the artwork must not be copyrighted by any other individual, company or organization)
Designs must be submitted to email@example.com as a vector file along with your full name and phone number by Nov. 10, 2017. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.