|Chapter Home||About||Membership||Annual Meeting||News||Contact|
Our parent organization, The Wildlife Society (TWS), was founded in 1937 and is an international non-profit scientific and educational association dedicated to excellence in wildlife stewardship through science and education.
The Nevada Chapter objectives:
- Undertake an active role in protecting wildlife population and habitat values against human induced population or habitat degradation.
- Increase public awareness and appreciation of wildlife values, including habitat.
- Keep Nevada Chapter members informed and aware of plans by agencies, groups, etc., to alter, modify or degrade habitat.
- Support wildlife species and habitat management plans prepared by individuals, groups or agencies, to the extent that plans are biologically sound and technically feasible.
- Support non-wildlife policies of land management agencies where these policies will benefit wildlife resources, including habitat.
We hope you will find this website helpful and invite members to submit suggestions and comments about what you would like to see here.
Like us on Facebook.