IWMWG: Student Travel Grants
|WG Home||About||Membership||Annual Meeting||Newsletter||Contact|
Student Travel Grant Guidelines
To be eligible, an individual’s paper/poster first must be accepted for presentation by the Program Committee (for contributed papers and posters) or the organizer of a TWS-sanctioned symposium or special poster session. Applicants must meet the following eligibility standards:
- Be a member of The Wildlife Society or a visitor sponsored by a TWS member in good standing
- Be a member of the International Wildlife Management Working Group of The Wildlife Society
- Be a senior author and presenter of an accepted paper or poster
- Preference will be given to students from developing countries.
Applicants must submit electronic copies of the following documents:
1. Completed application form
2. Abstract of paper or poster
3. Letter of abstract acceptance
4. Statement that addresses the following:
a. Description of work to be presented and its significance in clear, precise terms.
b. How will support from an IWMWG travel grant and attending The Wildlife Society’s Annual Conference aid in your professional development?
c. In addition to the budget, provide a statement of financial need and efforts to secure other funds
** Failure to provide all requested materials will disqualify the applicant.
Application deadline is July 15, 2018. For more information and to apply please download the application.
Application and all requested materials should be submitted via email to the following address: email@example.com
Please address subject line with the following:
IWMWG Travel Grant Application – Cleveland, OH