PA TWS Newsletter
The Chapter Newsletter is published a minimum of three times per year and exists for the benefit of members. It is a conduit to share news on:
- State wildlife & conservation issues
- State wildlife-related policy & government affairs
- State chapter activities & associated student chapter activities
- News from the Northeast Section & our National program
- Scholarship & grant opportunities
- Current research
- Upcoming events & conferences
- Professional development & training opportunities
- Wildlife-related editorial pieces, etc.
MAKE A SUBMISSION
We welcome submissions to our Newsletter. We also encourage submissions of photos with a news item or commentary/editorial piece. The editor reserves the right to edit all submissions.
For questions or to submit content, contact the PA TWS Newsletter Editor. (See Contacts page for current Newsletter editor)