We’re probably a bit biased, but we think wildlife biologists have the best job in the world and want to showcase that on our Instagram! We work at all hours of the day and in all types of conditions. We travel to remote areas few have seen or work in familiar areas on things few have noticed. From the field to the lab, we all have a story to share (sometimes a success, sometimes a #FieldWorkFail). Help TWS highlight the unexpected and unique aspects of being a wildlife biologist by submitting photo/video content through the link below.
Content Submission Form
To increase the likelihood of TWS sharing your content, please ensure that all submissions are visually appealing/unique, on-brand with TWS’ mission and values, and compliant with Instagram’s Community Guidelines. Preference will be given to content that highlights:
- Wildlife professionals in the field or lab;
- Wildlife techniques in practice;
- Wildlife – Study species or general wildlife/field photography;
- TWS family – Activities of Sections, Chapters, Student Chapters, or Working Groups; or
- Member Achievements – Awards, certification, or other professional development activities.
Please email Mariah at MSimmons@wildlife.org if you have any questions about the submission process.
Become Instafamous now – click here!