Jim McDonough Award
This award was created to recognize Certified Wildlife Biologists who are members of The Wildlife Society at the Chapter, Section, and main/international levels. Award winners are biologists recognized by fellow workers as solid contributors to wildlife management, but who so far may have eluded receipt of major awards, citations, or prominent recognition.
A plaque and monetary award of up to $500 will be presented at the TWS Annual Conference.
- Must be a member of The Wildlife Society, including active membership status in the respective Section and Chapter, if any, in which that individual resides;
- Must be a Certified Wildlife Biologist; and
- Must be a person who has made or is making a significant contribution to the wildlife profession.
- The individual must have made, or still be making, contributions that reflect well on professional wildlife biologists through program implementation and/or development of new techniques, procedures, or approaches.
Nominations should include:
- The nominee’s full name, present position, address, email, and phone number
- The nominator’s and endorser’s names, addresses, phone numbers
- A clear and concise statement justifying each nomination.
Submit these materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The nomination and complete supporting documentation should be sent as a single PDF file by May 1, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT.