Alaska Chapter: Join and Renew
Join and Renew
RENEW OR BECOME A NEW ALASKA CHAPTER TWS MEMBER TODAY!
Regular dues: $15.00
Student dues: $5.00
Current Alaska Chapter of The Wildlife Society bylaws require that any member of the Alaska Chapter must also be a member of The Wildlife Society. Please renew or join the Alaska Chapter at the link below:
BENEFITS TO BEING AN ALASKA CHAPTER TWS MEMBER (as a professional or a student)
- Large network of wildlife professionals across Alaska
- Platform for presenting research and work projects at the Annual Meeting
- Keep informed on current Issues and research in Alaska
- Opportunity for professional development during Workshops
- Connect with Potential Employers
- Newsletter “The Alaskan Wildlifer”
BENEFITS TO BEING A TWS MEMBER (as a professional or a student)
- International Network of Expert Wildlife Professionals
- National Government Affairs Program for Advocacy
- Certification and Professional Development Program
- Annual Conference and Meetings
- TWS Publications
VALUABLE AS WELL (you may join through TWS)
Sections are the regional networks of The Wildlife Society in North America and encompass several states or provinces. Sections bring a regional perspective to wildlife conservation issues and enable members to be active in professional affairs in a regional context. Sections promote cooperative efforts and the exchange of information among wildlife professionals and Wildlife Society chapters in a broad geographic area.
Alaska is a part of the Northwest Section of The Wildlife Society. www.wildlife.org/NW/
Working groups are forums for members with common professional interests to network, exchange information and promote science based decision making and management of wildlife and its habitats. Working groups publish newsletters, hold meetings, conduct policy analysis, and organize technical symposia and workshops.
All of The Wildlife Society’s working groups can be found here: https://wildlife.org/network/tws-local/working-groups/