The Meetings page provides links to conferences or educational opportunities that may be of interest to members of the working group.
2nd ‘Genomics of Disease in Wildlife’ Workshop
We are pleased to announce the 2nd ‘Genomics of Disease in Wildlife’ workshop to be hosted by Colorado State University June 3-9, 2018 in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.
The workshop will provide expert instruction on the application of genomic tools in the study of wildlife diseases of vertebrate animals; in depth computer training using ‘real world’ next generation sequence data; and opportunities to network with colleagues and experts in wildlife biology, veterinary medicine, genomic biodiversity research and wildlife management.
Please visit the ‘Genomics of Disease in Wildlife’ workshop website for information and application instructions.
Application deadline: February 15, 2018
Email inquiries: CSU_gdw@mail.colostate.edu
We look forward to having you join us!
WDA Annual International Conference with American Association of Wildlife Veterinarians:
- St. Augustine, Florida
- August 5-10, 2018
- For more information, please check: http://www.conference.ifas.ufl.edu/wda2018/.
WDA European Section Conference with EWDA Wildlife Health Surveillance Network, and the European College of Zoological Medicine:
- Larissa, Thessaly, Greece
- August 27-31, 2018
- For more information, please check: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxld2Rhd2Vic2l0ZXxneDo1OWU3ZmM1MGUxZWUzNDUx.
WDA Australasian Section Conference with Asian Society for Conservation Medicine:
- Bali, Indonesia
- October 27-November 4, 2018
- For more information, please check: http://wildlifedisease.org/wda/CONFERENCES/AustralasianConference.aspx.
Symposia and Workshops Sponsored by the Working Group