The Washington Chapter of The Wildlife Society, the Society for Northwestern Vertebrate Biology, the Fourth International Burrowing Owl Conference, Researchers Implementing Conservation Action, and Northwest Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation are pleased to announce our
2014 Joint Annual Meeting
February 3 - 7
Red Lion Inn, Pasco, Washington
Room Reservation Deadline at Red Lion-Pasco Extended to January 22, 2014
Lodging reservations at Red Lion-Pasco can still be made at the group rate through Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Take advantage of staying in a handy location while attending all of the Joint Meeting events
Lodging may be reserved by calling 1-800-RED-LION (1-800-733-5466) or online at www.RedLion.com .
When making reservations, you must refer to The Wildlife Society, Raptor Interests, SNVB to receive discounted room rates.
If you’re booking online, enter the room block code WILD0203 at the “Group/Corporate/Promotion Code” prompt on the very first screen.
Allowable Hours for TWS Certification Renewal and Professional Development
The Wildlife Society allows a maximum of 36.5 contact hours in Category I of the Certified Wildlife Biologist Renewal/Professional Development Certificate Program for participation in the Joint Meeting for Enhancing Conservation Program Delivery Among Agricultural and Other Natural Resource Interestscohosted by the WA Chapter of The Wildlife Society.
A breakdown of hours is as follows:
- February 3rd: NW PARC Annual Meeting – 4 hours (max 4 hours)
- February 4th: Plenary/Technical Sessions – 7 hours, Workshops – 2-4 hours (max 8 hours)
- February 5th: Raptor/BUOW Technical – 7-8 hours, Workshops – 1-4 hours, Poster – 3 hours (max 11 hours)
- February 6th: Plenary – 2 hours, Technical – 6.5 hours, Business Meeting – 1 hour (max 9.5 hours)
- February 7th: Technical – 4 hours (max 4 hours)
Important Information for the Upcoming Meeting
*The following forms and information pages may be slow to open on some computer systems and may generate some unusual messages -- Please be patient and look in your word processing program for the files to open. Thank you.
- Application for Student Lodging
- FAQs for Sponsors
- 2014 Sponsor Pledge Form
- 2014 Sponsor Pledge Levels
Come back often for more information and updates!